Kaitlyn turned 6 months old last week...the last six months have been a blur with fun times. She is pretty much sitting up by herself and scoots around on her belly everywhere she goes. Lots of funny sounds come out of her mouth, yea yea, ba ba, da da, na na. She and Natalie like to talk aka scream back and forth. She only weighed in at 14 lbs 11 oz (24th percentile) and was a whopping 26 3/4 inches long (84th percentile). She got two shots (ouch!) and got pronounced a "keeper" again by Dr. Maney.
Natalie went to the circus last weekend with her cousins Cole and Hailey. She wasn't too sure about it all at first but eventually got used to all the sights and sounds. She especially liked the music, elephants and tigers.
Hunting season opened last weekend. Kevin went out with full force, however Mother Nature had other plans...he practically froze the night before in his truck and then had to hike and drive around in SNOW!! Needless to say he came home early that day without a deer or a bear.
I leave tomorrow for a conference in Seattle, sadly without my husband or the girls. It will only be for a few days but I am sure will feel like forever. However, I can rest easy since I know they will be well taken care of while I am gone.















No comments:
Post a Comment