Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Big 3-O

Today was like any other day.....deal with sick kids, fold laundry, play dress-up, play dollhouse....except today I turned 30! We had a great day at the snow....Natalie and Kevin made a few trips down the hill, we made a snowman and Kaitlyn tried to figure out what kept sticking to her hands...and making them cold (she didn't like that too much).

Getting gas and ready to go (she wore her mittens the whole way!)

Free ride


They're off....


And off again...



Relaxing on the way back to the truck

Just me & my dad

Kaitlyn assuming the position in her backpack



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to hook up Finley and Hannah to be sled dogs and pull Natalie. Of course, that won't be as much fun for Kevin..........

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Gina! I promise I'm going to respond to your email! It sounds like you spent your day perfectly...with your kids. Beautiful snow! Beautiful kids!