Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patty's Day

Saturday we went to Grandma & Grandpa's house to have corned beef and cabbage. We also celebrated Easter a little early with an Easter egg hunt. The Easter Bunny came by early and left the kids some baskets with lots of goodies...candy, Shrek the Third and a new Easter book!!

Grandma & Grandpa also got a Nintendo Wii that we all had a lot of fun playing. Bowling, boxing and baseball were a few that we played. Cole even knocked his Uncle Kevin out! It is a pretty good workout when you really get going. Kevin got really interested when he found out there is a duck hunting game that you can get guns for, not to mention a Star Wars game as well (the controls become your light saber!) I think I see a Wii in our future.


Can I eat that?








Egg Booty


Twins!



Cole celebrating his win!



No comments: