Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Playhouse

Today we went to Costco and got Kaitlyn's birthday present, a playhouse. Natalie of course thinks it is hers and that "Kaitlyn is going to share with me". It is of great quality and should last the girls for many years!



Oh my, that's a lot of nuts and screws! Everything had to be screwed in with a little skinny Allen Wrench!




"Helping" dad


The dogs had to lay right in the middle of the deck, right where we were trying to work!




She looks like such a big girl!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic looking play house! I'm sure the girls are going to have a blast playing in that. I missed seeing you guys at Easter, but I heard that you were heading to Disneyland and needed to rest up for your trip. I sent some bubbles (it's a pretty cool machine that I thought Natalie would like) and side walk chalk home with your mom for the girls.

Keep posting pictures...I love seeing what the girls have been up to!

I hope to see you soon--
Al

Unknown said...

Wow, what a neat play house!!