10 years ago
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Run Rocklin
Today Natalie, Kaitlyn and I did the 5th Annual Run Rocklin in Rocklin. Actually I did the actual run/walk...the girls just got a free ride in stroller. My instructor for Stroller Strides, Jaime, was going to do it, so I thought I might join in the fun! Plus is was for a really good cause. This years Run Rocklin proceeds go to the Matt Redding Memorial Scholarship Fund. Matt was a member of the Rockin Police Department and was killed by a drunk driver back in 2005. The girls enjoyed the ride and I finished the race in under 45 minutes. We stayed and played in the elephant bounce house (Natalie's motivation for being good in the stroller) before heading home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gina, How do you like Stroller Strides? I thought about joining a group here, but I didn't know if it was worth the money. Looks like yours is quite an active group!
Post a Comment