I could write for hours on all the new things the girls have been up to this summer. I am blown away by how much their personalities are blossoming every day. Little Miss Kaitlyn has a vocabulary that just amazes me, putting together 2 and 3 word sentences. She will attempt to repeat every word you ask her to. She has a short fuse and knows exactly how to push her sisters buttons. However, she will sit down on the floor and try to put on her sandals over and over again without uttering a word of frustration. She loves high heels, purses, dress-up and babies.

A loving moment...I am sure it didn't last long!What a goof! Natalie has an incredible imagination. She takes us on some pretty amazing adventures. Her memory is amazing (she actually told me the last time I wore a particular shirt the other day....and it was over a month ago that I wore it!!). She excelled in swim lessons and can now hold her breath underwater. She is mastering the use of a scissors (much to my chagrin, I end up with tiny pieces of paper all over my dining room floor) and enjoys quiet time coloring or playing with her magnetic "paper" doll and Barbie. She is constantly testing her boundaries and pushing the limits when it comes to her quest for independence.
Jumping, Dancing and Twirling
Now watch this video carefully. Natalie LOVES this dance and has probably seen it close to 3 dozen times. She was using a pillowcase for a skirt (I used a clothespin to fasten it around her waist so she could have both hands free) and dancing just like Katie from this seasons "So You Think You Can Dance". She actually mimics most of the moves the dancers make. She will start dance lessons (a 3-4 year old tap, jazz and tumbling class) in September!
Bubbles

1 comment:
Wow! She is going to be an awesome little dance queen.
Lisa
Post a Comment