This post also happens to be my 200th post....this is of significance since I have been doing so poorly at keeping up with all of Kaitlyn's milestones...at least now I can go back and see all that the girls have done!
Speaking of the little ones....this past month housed a couple of firsts for both of them....Kaitlyn is now sleeping in a big girl bed. She just has her crib mattress on the floor with the rail we used when we got Natalie her twin bed. She has done very well and has only gotten up a few times during the night. It will be a sad day when I finally get around to taking her crib down.
She also peed on the potty for the first time a few weeks ago. She was in the bath and started yelling "I poop....I poop", so I stuck her on the potty and she peed! It was only once and she hasn't been interested since....I am looking forward to summer when we can let her run naked, just like Natalie did 2 years ago!
Natalie went to her first movie in a real movie theatre. I took her to see Monsters vs. Aliens and she LOVED it! She sat through the whole thing...even the 30 minutes of previews!

1 comment:
Gina,
You inspire me. You are awesome chica! It looks like so much fun.
Erica
Post a Comment