The boy is getting big, as am I! He is very active and quite low...which makes his kicks and punches a bit painful at times. The girls have been able to feel him move and have seen my belly dance around. I try to sit down and really enjoy his moments of activity, as this is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. And knowing this is FORSURE the last time, I really do cherish his movements, painful as they might be at times. He is most active first thing in the morning and when I finally sit down after putting the girls to bed. Everything looked great (ultrasound and labwork) at my 20 week appointment. He is measuring perfect and is right on schedule. Currently he is the size of a papaya, weighing somewhere between 1 and 3 pounds :)
Taken before our date night. The girls spend the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Davis. We enjoyed getting out and seeing the A-team and then dinner at Suede Blue.

1 comment:
Definitely how I felt with Parker. Move, move, move! What a great feeling, isn't it? Your girls are going to have so much fun with a little brother. You, Gina, look fantastic!
Post a Comment