Saturday, September 11, 2010

PICU Baby Shower

Had my work baby shower on Wednesday. It was so overwhelming to see everyone there, people I currently work with and others who have moved on to other jobs, but all I can call good friends! Breakfast was fabulous and of course being able to visit with everyone was great! Received some very nice things for Oliver; lots of clothes, books, nursery essentials and even some boy toys!! It truly was a fantastic day!!

Heather and Rachel


Melissa, Sophia, Mary Ann and Kale (don't you just love his smile?!)


Mary and Sophia

The Hostess, Christine and Jenny


"Baby" cupcakes!


We are all due within a few weeks of each other!


Rach poking me with her belly!


Babies, babies and more babies!!


Mary Pat and sweet Isabella!



Isa just chillin' with Angie! She ended up practically falling asleep on the table....watching me open up presents!


Sweet, baby Alina


Danielle and I


No comments: