Today is D-day, well it's supposed to be anyway. Unless Oliver decides to come in the next 5 1/2 hours he will miss his expected date of delivery. However, my original due date was October 7th, the OB informed me it was changed to the 6th at my 38 week appointment. So, I am still keeping the 7th as the "official" day, since that is what is was for 30+ weeks! Being that 7 is one of my lucky numbers and I have a few friends with birthdays tomorrow, it would be a good day to have a baby! Since I had no changes from last week, I decided that I would head out to Bishops Pumpkin Patch for Natalie's first EVER field trip! Try and walk this baby out. It was fun to spend most of the day outside of the house doing something fun! Hopefully after Oliver arrives we can make another trip out there. There were several things the kids didn't get to do and Missy KK would like to enjoy the pumpkin patch too, as we do every year!!
Is this a sign?!

No comments:
Post a Comment