I have to think it is because she has been walking since she was 9 1/2 months old and goes from the time she gets up in the morning till she goes down at night. She is burning some major calories! She is eating a variety of food these days...anything from chicken nuggets and tater tots, to breadsticks, cheese, pancakes and grilled cheese sandwiches. She will try most anything you put in front of her (she only ate the tomatoes out of our pasta dish tonight!).
Still a very happy baby, even when she does cut 3 teeth at the same time. She has a total of five now. She is getting very good at walking, at times running to keep up with Natalie. She has added "duck" and "banana" to her little vocabulary.



1 comment:
Thank you for the updates, dear friend! I love seeing the pictures of your beautiful girls. Hey that birthday cake look SO GOOD! I may have to bring Parker out your way some day! Wouldn't it be so much fun for the kids to meet?
Post a Comment