Friday, December 19, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus......

Santa paid a visit to Natalie & Kaitlyn's school on Thursday. Natalie was so excited and could hardly wait to tell him she wants a Barbie Girl for Christmas (Lord help me that I picked the right one up from Target!!) There are no pictures of Kaitlyn since she was really in no mood to meet Santa.....she was attached to me the entire time. We did try, but she just wailed and then I felt bad since she didn't feel good and gave up.

He's Here!!!








Reading "The Night Before Christmas"

2 comments:

It's Dangerous to Pick a Nurses Brain said...

WoW - You went blog happy last couple days...I had lots of catching up to do. Lots of great pics too. Hope Kaitlyn is feeling better. You reminded me that I was wanting to ask you for your sugar cookie recipe. I remember them being really good.

Anonymous said...

Santa's helpers don't get much cuter than that!