Yesterday Natalie and I decorated some sugar cookies. She way over did the frosting and totally enjoyed eating the sprinkles. What a change from last year though. She can control the knife and did pretty well getting most of the frosting on the cookies.



Can you tell which ones I frosted??

She made a little elf picture at school on Wednesday. So cute!

This is her outfit she picked out to wear today. She is definitely enjoying all the Christmas festivities. Today she and some other kids from school took food to the Auburn Food Closet. My parents were very good about teaching my brother and I about helping others less fortunate than yourself (especially during the holidays) and I am hoping to be able to pass on the practice to our girls. I am proud of Natalie that she was so enthusiastic. She helped me pick out the groceries to give (she wanted to give oranges and a pineapple) and then took them to school today where they delivered them.


No comments:
Post a Comment